For over 30 years, Trevor has researched radical left, Marxist and terrorist movements and their covert influence on mainstream politics. His thesis is that what is commonly regarded as mainstream political policy is in fact driven and guided by hidden subversive elements.
The Democratic party’s consistent defunding of the US military, Obamacare, the Iran Nuclear Deal, normalization of relations with Cuba, Islamic refugee re-settlements, $15 minimum wage, fracking bans, pipeline shutdowns and the push for illegal alien amnesty are all consistent with far-left and Islamic agendas.
Trevor Loudon believes that these forces must be exposed and countered, as America’s continued role as a bastion of freedom is pivotal for the future of western civilization.
About our speaker:
Some of Trevor Loudon’s accomplishments include:
- Creation of a series of ‘America Under Siege’ mini-documentaries in collaboration with the Capital Research Center and Director Judd Saul [America Under Siege: Civil War 2017, Soviet Islam, Antifa]
- Release of his hard-hitting political documentary, ‘Enemies Within’ in 2016
- Authored ‘Barack Obama and the Enemies Within’, The Enemies Within: Communists, Socialist and Progressives in the US Congress’
- Exposed the communist ties b/w Hawaiian Communist Party member Frank M. Davis and young Obama in 2007. Publishing his findings on Obama’s ties to the NY and Chicago Marxist movement, he appeared on Glenn Beck in 2015
- Currently working with Judd Saul on his new film ‘Enemies Within: The Church’
Trevor’s research has given him unique insights into how extensively often minuscule communist parties have been able to manipulate, and even control policy formation in many Western countries – particularly the ‘main enemy:’ the United States of America. Loudon‘s research shows that this is not just a historical problem, but is a very grave and looming threat which will not only impact America’s national security, but her very survival.